Many thanks to my new blogging friend http://thek9harperlee.wordpress.com for nominating my blog for the Liebster Award. This You should click on the link to her blog and read the amusing reflections of a Golden Retriever.
- I must list 11 things about myself.
- I must answer the 11 questions asked of me by my nominator.
- I must nominate 11 other bloggers who have less than 200 followers and link them in my post.
- I must list 11 questions for my nominees to ponder and answer.
- I must go to my nominees’ pages and tell them they were nominated.
Step 1: 11 things about myself
1. I enjoy various forms of crafting, sewing, quilting, machine embroidery,cross-stitching, primitive rug hooking to name a few.
2. I enjoy reading.
3. My favorite author is Greg Iles.
4. I am from Mississippi.
5. My favorite color is Florescent Orange.
6. I have one daughter, one grandson and a son-n- law.
7. I am pretty much a loner.
8. I do not like drama, I love things to be peaceful and quite.
9. I work full time as a Capital Asset Clerk.
10. My favorite place to live would be Arizona. Its clean, beautiful and wonderful weather.
11. My favorite food is chocolate.
Step 2: answer the 11 questions asked of me by my nominator
- What is your favorite treat? Chocolate
- What is your best trick? Sewing (if you want to call it a trick)
- What do you eat that you should not eat? Probably most of what I eat but I guess sweets would probably my worst.
- If you were a dog (assuming that you’re not), what kind of dog would you be and why? some type of small house dog so that I could stay inside where its warm and cozy. I hate the heat and the cold.
- Are you house trained? pretty much
- Do you drool? maybe in my sleep lol
- Do you ever hang your head out of the window of the car as it races down the road? no, Although I did have a convertible at one time and loved driving with the top down. Makes you feel so free.
- What is your best trait? my smile and personality.
- Can you put two tennis balls in your mouth at one time? Do you wish you could? no to both questions.
- Again, assuming you are not a dog, how old would you be in dog years? How does that make you feel? If i’m thinking about this correct, a dog has 7 years for every year so that makes me 315. I admit some days with this fibromyalgia that I feel this old but try not to let it get to me.
- And finally, what has been the most rewarding thing about your blog? meeting and sharing my work with other bloggers and becoming friends.
Step 3: nominate 11 other bloggers
Step 4: 11 questions for my nominees
1. Why do your blog?
2. What has been the most rewarding thing about your blog?
3. Who is your favorite author?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What are your hobbies?
6. What tool do you use the most?
7. What type of books do you like to read?
8. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would this be and why?
9. If you work, what type of work do you do?
10. Do you clip or use coupons?
11. What are your goals for the new year?